In the Gulf region, thousands of tons of oily waste are produced every day, apart from the quantities already deposited. Due to stricter laws, increasingly complex waste streams have to be treated with state-of-the-art technologies. This can´t be achieved with obsolete equipment from the last century. Considering latest Health&Safety solutions, resource recovery and reduction of the carbon footprint are the key-words for service companies involved in the treatment of hazardous wastes.
Our award-winning VacuDry® Vacuum Distillation process has been invented and optimized to treat a wide range of oily wastes such as:
VacuDry® plants are designed to achieve
- Flexibility against changing waste streams – due to batch wise processing there is no need to adapt the waste to the process technology
- Lowest environmental impact – by lowest emissions and energy consumption compared to any other thermal treatment technology
- Lowest operational expenses – due to ultralow energy consumption and excellent quality of recovered oil
- Economic efficiency due to modular design – Standardized modular design allows throughput between 1,000 to 500, 000 metric tons per year
- Reliability through robustness – German quality and self-cleaning evaporator design > 20 years service life
Looking for a sustainable solution for your oily wastes? We have the solution!
Send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!