With VacuDry®, econ industries offers the leading to recover resources from industrial wastes. Our aim is to avoid the elimination of waste through incineration and landfilling, but to achieve a resource-conserving material recycling instead. In regards to emissions, carbon footprint, fuel consumption and health & safety conditions, no other technology can match econ´s vacuum distillation systems.
For our customers, usually market-leaders in their particular field, the VacuDry® technology is the unique solution to solving their waste management issues in an economically sound and sustainable way. As per today more than 100 different types of waste streams have been successfully treat. Contaminants or resources with a boiling point < 450 °C / 842 °F (at normal pressure) are ideal for the VacuDry® technology.
VacuDry® is currently used across a wide range of applications with our existing customers: removing mercury and hydrocarbon pollutions from contaminated soils, recovering high-alloyed steel from metal sludge, treatment of drill cuttings from oil & gas drilling operations, and many others.
What our customers like best about econ’s VacuDry® technology
- High quality of recovered resources -adapted temperature profile, vacuum and nitrogen prevent Oxidation or deterioration of valuable resources
- Low energy consumption – through highly efficient thermal oil heating system
- High flexibility – plants can be adapted easily to changing waste streams
- High availability > 90 % – Heavy duty equipment for 24/7 operation
- Highest safety level – (CE and ATEX certified; approved by German TÜV)
- Lowest emissions – due to vacuum and activated carbon filter
- Perfect process control – due to online monitored batch process